The Tgrad Resource Management System software was mainly developed to automated customer equipment logistics between warehouses and became a part of software product called for GIS Connect.
- Stores history on equipment and its movement.
- Roles management, assigning a responsible party for equipment dispatch and move between warehouses.
- Creates requests for new equipment and enables purchase workflow
- Automates regular warehouse tasks:
- equipment delivery and acceptance reports
- equipment profile
- equipment booking and dispatch
- equipment installment on premises
- change to replace equipment on customer side
- Data connection plugins that simplify the equipment data upload
- Creates and equip engineers to install equipment
- Supports departments hierarchy within the company and creates complex workflows
- Creates reports for accounting purposes
- Warehouse reporting set
Transferring equipment process